Dragon Rapide was a British short-haul passenger airliner of the 1930s. Designed by the de Havilland company in late 1933 as a faster and more comfortable successor to the DH.84 Dragon, it was in effect a twin-engined, scaled-down version of the four-engined DH.86 Express. It shared many common features with the larger aircraft including its tapered wings, streamlined fairings and the Gipsy Six engine, but it demonstrated none of the operational vices of the larger aircraft and went on to become perhaps the most successful British-built commercial passenger aircraft of the 1930s.
FSX / FSX-SP1-SP2/ FSX-Acceleration
All models built with the FSX SDK so are extremely frames (fps) friendly.
- FSX NATIVE SDK MODEL
- New three highly detailed model
- Stunning dynamic virtual cockpit, complete with standard FsX features
- Paintkit with PSD FILE included
- New fully animated vintage Pilot
- Paintkit with psd file
- Mini panel and virtual cockpiT with pop-ups for GPS,starter procedure.
- Engine sounds
- 28 accurate historical skins for many countries
- 1 Airfield England WWII scenery with 50 new objects
- 2 flights
- Virtual cockpit fully clickable
- All appropriate FsX features and animations included
- Documents with Installation tutorial