NOTICE: MJC8Q400 Version 1.014 PILOT edition for FSX and Prepar3D V2.x has been released.
The following issues are addressed in this version:
1. Fixed the problem with Q400 crash on resize under Prepar3D 2.5 when
mipmap panels option is off
2. Fixed the Prepar3D audio problems in the Cabin views
3. Modification to the copy protection, allowing usage of the Q400 under
several simulators on the same PC
4. Fixed the non-transparent windows in the Cabin views when the cockpit
dome light is activated
5. Aileron to Tiller control will disengage at 50 percent Power Levers
angle, and center automatically for takeoff
The complete list of changes can be found in the patch readme document, available under Majestic Software support - User Area
The MJC8 Q400 addon for Microsoft Flight Simulator X is a highly realistic rendition, built after the Bombardier (tm) Dash8 Q400 aircraft.
"PILOT" is an edition, designed for home flightsimmers, who want a state-of-the-art hardcore add-on but do not require the complex features, such as the instructor panel system monitoring, circuit breakers simulation, failures simulation, or the shared cockpit.
Copyright © 2017 The FlightSim Store. All Rights Reserved. ABN: 98 542 841 470 (web-01)